Godfrey TIF Board reviews properties purchased by village
The village of Godfrey TIF Joint Review Board met Wednesday to review descriptions of property purchased by the municipality.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the village:
" Village of Godfrey TIF Joint Review Board is located at 6810 Godfrey Road, Godfrey, IL 62035"
VILLAGE OF GODFREY
JOINT REVIEW BOARD
THE GODFREY TAX INCREMENT FINANCING DISTRICT (TIF)
SEPTEMBER 14, 2016 6:00 P.M.
1. Call to Order by Chairman Michael J. McCormick
2. Approval of Minutes from Joint Review Board (JRB) Meeting of September 9, 2015
3. Report on TIF Project Activity of District for years 2016
A. No Project Activity to Report
4. Financial Report by Joseph Hughes, Budget Officer to include:
A. The balance in the special tax allocation fund (Fund)
B. All amounts deposited in the Fund by source
C. Itemized Listing of All Expenditures from the Fund
D. The balance in the fund with a report of all pledged or allocated funds and unallocated funds.
Note: A certified Audit is not required until the Fund reaches $100,000 or more.
5. Presentation of Draft Comptroller Report by Joe Hughes, Budget Officer
6. Description of Property Purchased by the municipality within the TIF Area
7. Report of the activities taken in furtherance of the objectives of the TIF to include:
A. Any project implemented within the preceding fiscal year
B. A description of redevelopment activities undertaken
C. A description of any property and agreements for disposition within the TIF
D. Information on the use of funds within the TIF and steps taken to achieve the objectives of the TIF
E. Information regarding any contracts with any advisors or consultants receiving payments from TIF funds
F. Any reports submitted to the municipality by the JRB
H. Any obligations issued by the municipality pledging TIF funds for repayment
G. Any intergovernmental agreement involving the TIF
8. Report from Legal Counsel - Draft Opinion
9. Mayor Certification Letter –Draft
10. Schedule 2017 TIF Joint Review Board Meeting – September 13, 2017
11. General Comment from Members of Joint Review Board
12. Public Comment
If Prospective Attendees Require An Interpreter Or Other Access Accommodation Needs, Please Contact The Godfrey Village Clerk’s Office At 618-466-3381 No Later Than 48 Hours Prior To The Commencement Of The Meeting To Arrange The Accommodations.
Organizations in this Story
6810 Godfrey Road
Godfrey, IL 62035