Godfrey Board of Trustees to consider facade application
The village of Godfrey Board of Trustees will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday for consideration of a facade application in the business district.
The Godfrey Village Board meets every first and third Tuesdays of the month at the Village Hall,
Here is the agenda as provided by the village:
VILLAGE OF GODFREY
September 20, 2016
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF MINUTES September 6, 2016
Public Safety Committee, Eldon Williams – October 3, 2015 at 6:00 p.m.
Finance Committee, Mark Stewart – October 3, 2015, After Public Safety Committee
Parks and Recreation Committee, Kimberly Caughran – October 14, 2016 at 8:30 a.m.
Planning and Zoning Commission, Laura Dixon – October 19, 2016 at 6:45 p.m.
Community Planning, Economic Development and Infrastructure Committee, Tom Long
October 12, 2016 at 6:15 p.m.
Special Projects Sewer Committee, Jeff Weber – October 5, 6:00 p.m.
Godfrey Climate Protection and Energy Efficiency Committee, Nate Keener –
October 3, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
Capital Projects Committee, Mike Stumpf – October 4, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. at the Godfrey
1. Consideration of Right-of-Way Purchase Agreement and Agreement for Temporary
Construction Easement with MS Rao Trust – Ingham Lane
1. Discussion and Consideration of Following Items/Projects
a. Slag Chips
b. Street – Concrete Repair
2. Consideration of Marketing Update of Hotel Study
3. Consideration for 3014 Godfrey Rd. Facade Application-Business District
4. Consideration OF RBGA Currents & CVB Visitors Guide/Ad Placement
5. Consideration Of Surplus Vehicle:
a. 2003 Dodge Carryall 1D7HA16N33J516768
TRUSTEES, CLERK AND STAFF COMMENTS:
Organizations in this Story
6810 Godfrey Road
Godfrey, IL 62035