Illinois Racing Board to take action on licensees
Illinois Racing Board will meet at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 15.
The Racing Board regulates horse racing and pari-mutuel wagering at state tracks and off-track wagering sites; issues licenses, allocates racing days, prescribes rules and imposes penalties for violations.
Here is the agenda as provided by Illinois:
ILLINOIS RACING BOARD
SUITE 5-700 JAMES R. T HOMPSON CENTER
100 W EST RANDOLPH STREET CHICAGO, I L 60601
TE L : 312-814-2600
T D D : 312-814-5039
FA X: 312-814-5062
Tuesday, November 15, 2016 – 10:00 a.m.
James R. Thompson Center
100 W. Randolph Street Room 9-040 Chicago, Illinois
Please note that requests to testify and/or provide written materials must be provided to Board staff on or before November 8, 2016, pursuant to Board rule 206.40.
1. Request submitted by RACING INDUSTRY CHARITABLE FOUNDATION, INC. for approval of a charitable grant authorized under Section 31.1 of the Illinois Horse Racing Act.
2. Request submitted by TOTALIZATOR LICENSEES for approval of licenses to operate in 2017.
3. Request submitted by ADVANCE DEPOSIT WAGERING LICENSEES for approval of licenses to operate in 2017.
4. Request submitted by INTERTRACK WAGERING LICENSEES for approval of licenses to operate in 2017.
5. Request submitted by INTERTRACK WAGERING LOCATION LICENSEES for approval of licenses to operate in 2017.
6. Request submitted by CONCESSIONAIRES for approval of licenses to operate in 2017.
7. Request submitted by STAFF to certify the pari-mutuel tax credit authorized under Section 32.1 of the Illinois Horse Racing Act.
8. Request submitted by STAFF for approval of a 2017 Board meeting schedule.
9. Commissioner Comments.
10. Approval of Board Meeting Minutes.
Organizations in this Story
100 West Randolph Street
Chicago, IL 60601