Jacksonville City Council rezones property
The Jacksonville City Council met Dec. 12 to rezone property.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the council:
The Jacksonville City Council consists of 10 alderman and the mayor. The council holds a workshop meeting followed by a regular session on the second and fourth Mondays of each month.
December 12, 2016
Visit our Website at www.jacksonvilleil.com
(Commission Room – 6:00 p.m.)
CITY ATTORNEY’S REPORT
1. Discuss proposal for demolition for property located at 782 East College Avenue.
CITY CLERK’S REPORT
PARKS & LAKES
1. Report of Parks & Lakes Committee meeting on December 8, 2016.
PLANNING & PUBLIC WORKS
1. Discuss request to rezone property located at 2250 East Morton Avenue from M-2/A-1 to M-1.
1. Discuss hiring one (1) probationary patrolman for the Jacksonville Police Department.
1. Discuss change order #7 for the New Water Treatment Plant Project.
2. Discuss change order #1 for the Town Brook Sewer Lining Project (at Westown Ford & Delaney Drive/Western Knoll
Organizations in this Story
200 West Douglas Avenue
Jacksonville, IL - 62650