Jacksonville City Council purchases trucks
The Jacksonville City Council met Jan. 23 to purchase trucks.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the council:
The Jacksonville City Council consists of 10 alderman and the mayor. The council holds a workshop meeting followed by a regular session on the second and fourth Mondays of each month.
AGENDA January 23, 2017 Visit our Website at www.jacksonvilleil.com
WORKSHOP (Commission Room – 6:00 p.m.)
1. Presentation: Jacksonville Commission on Disabilities and Human Relations Community Needs Assessment
Survey presented by MacMurray College Social Research Class and Dr. Joe Squillace.
CITY ATTORNEY’S REPORT
1. Discuss amending the Liquor Ordinance.
CITY CLERK’S REPORT
1. Discuss 2017 Appropriations Budget.
PARKS & LAKES
PLANNING & PUBLIC WORKS
1. Discuss Professional Services Agreement with Hutchison Engineering regarding Development of a Plans, Specifications, Estimates and Construction Administration for the Rehabilitation of the City’s Salt Dome Structure.
PUBLIC PROTECTION SPECIAL STUDIES
1. Discuss engineering agreement for North Main Water Main/Sanitary Sewer Replacement Project.
2. Discuss purchasing truck (truck 2).
3. Discuss two change orders and contract addendum for the New Water Treatment Plant Project.
Organizations in this Story
200 West Douglas Avenue
Jacksonville, IL 62650