Fulton County Board met May 9.
Fulton County Board met 9.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
Pledge of Allegiance
Acceptance of Minutes
a. Regular Session – April 11, 2017
Additions/Deletions to Agenda
Announcements, Communications and Correspondence
a. Resignation of Gabrielle Manock – County Board Dist. #1
b. Resignation of Lisa Joachim- County Board Dist. #1
c. Appointment and Oath for Sheryl Augenstein – County Board Dist. #1
d. Appointment of Laura Kessel – County Board Dist. #1
e. Jeff McPherson, Audit Partner from Gary Hunter Stenn – FY16 Audit
f. SRPED 2nd Quarterly Report- Missy Towery
g. April Election Results – Jim Nelson
h. Report on Self-Funded Energy Program – Review of RFQs – Bob Bucher
i. Mid-Century 1st Qt. Franchise Fee Payment
j. UCCI Annual Golf Outing & Educational Seminar
k. UCCI Model Ethics Ordinance
l. UCCI Legislative Update – April 28, 2017
m. IACBM – Counties at the Capitol – April 21, 2017
Public Remarks-Members of the Public who wish to address the Board must provide the Chairperson with prior written notice of their intent to speak. The written notice shall identify the name and address of the speaker, as well as a short statement indicating the speaker’s topic. Each citizen is limited to five (5) minutes. Citizen’s remarks shall not exceed 30 minutes per meeting. One citizen per topic.
1. Claims- Supervisor of Assessments, Board of Review, Fulton County Camp & Rec, Zoning, Property, ESDA, Sheriff, Jail, Animal Control, Merit, County Board, Public Defender, Spay/Neuter Program, Health/Clayberg, Highway, MISC., ROE
1. Reports- Animal Control, VAC, Treasurer
2. Other Reports- Public Defender, State’s Attorney/Circuit Clerk, Sheriff, County Clerk, FCCRA POS, ProAct Utilization, 708 Board,
1. Ralph Matheny – Reappointment – Trustee Astoria Fire Protection Dist.
2. Robert Cassel – Reappointment – Trustee Astoria Fire Protection Dist.
3. James Maxwell – Reappointment – Trustee Buckheart Fire Protection Dist.
4. Eric Sarff – Appointment – Commissioner Langellier Drainage & Levee Dist.
d. Safety/Personnel/Legislative Committee
1. Social Media Policy and Guideline
2. Cost Services for Bond Study
1. Approval of Co. Engineer Travel Claims as Dictated by PA 099-0604
2. Approval of Co. Treasurer Travel Claims as Dictated by PA 099-0604
3. Ordinance – Annual Fee Collection Video Gaming Terminals
4. Authorizing Fulton County Board chairman to sign and execute any and all documents required for IDOT Financial Assistance Grant for Fulton County Rural Transit
5. Retention of Gray Hunter Stenn, LLP
6. General Fund Transfer
7. Other Fund Transfer
8. General Fund Immediate Emergency Appropriations
i. $11,550.00 Immediate Emergency Appropriations from Unappropriated Funds in GIS to Licensing line item #060-550.160-116
ii. $1,600.00 Immediate Emergency Appropriations from Unappropriated Funds in ESDA to
IEMA Nixel Alert Grant line item #001-440.105-064
iii. $3,200.00 Immediate Emergency Appropriations from Unappropriated Funds in ESDA to
Nixel Alert System line item# 001-585.120-064
9. Other Fund Immediate Emergency Appropriations
g. Public Works & Highway Department
1. Acceptance of April 25, 2017
H. Economic Development and Tourism
a. Discussion/Action: Permission to Hire – Assessor’s Office – Part-Time Staff
b. Discussion/Action: Permission to Hire – Public Defenders – Part-Time Staff
c. Discussion/Action: Permission to Hire – ESDA – Assistant Director
Public Works & Highway
Economic Development & Tourism
a. Discussion/Action: Bid Recommendations – Project #3572 Clayberg Nursing Center Re-Roofing
Organizations in this Story
100 North Main Street
Lewistown, IL - 61542