City of Pekin Housing Authority Board of Commissioners will meet October 10.
City of Pekin Housing Authority Board of Commissioners will meet Oct. 10.
Here is the agenda provided by the Commissioners:
1. Approval of the Minutes of the September 12, 2017 Regular Meeting.
2. Approval of Accounts Payable for Public Housing in the amount of $72,181.55
3. Approval of Accounts Payable for Green Valley Apartments in the amount of $2,131.06
4. Approval of Accounts Payable for Meadow View in the amount of $2,069.09
5. Approval of Accounts Payable for Mackinaw Apartments in the amount of $1,894.56
6. Approval of the July Financial Statements for Public Housing, Green Valley, Meadowview and Mackinaw Apartments.
7. Public Presentation:
8. Commissioners Training:
9. Old Business:
A. Resolution No. 2285 – Request Authorization to reject all Pest Control Bids received from the Invitation for Bid No. I-2017-005
1. Resolution No. 2280 – Request to Retain and Roll Over Certificate of Deposit at Commerce Bank
2. Resolution No. 2281 – Request to Retain and Roll Over Certificate of Deposit At Morton Community Bank
3. Resolution No. 2282-Authorization to Renew the Contract with J.Scott Kriegsman of Elliff, Dancy, & Bosich, P.C. for Legal Services, for an Additional One Year Term
4. Resolution No. 2283-Authorization to Renew the Contract with Barr Landscaping & Lawn Service Inc. for snow removal services for an additional one-year term
5. Resolution No. 2284-Acceptance of Proposal From Blue Cross/Blue Shield To Provide Employee Health Insurance
6. Receive and file the vacancy report as of September 30, 2017 for Public Housing, Green Valley, Meadow View, and Mackinaw.
1. Receive and file the Executive Director’s report for October
Organizations in this Story
111 So. Capitol St.
Pekin, IL - 61554