Godfrey Board of Trustees to consider Enterprise Zone ordinance
Godfrey Board of Trustees will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 18.
Here is the agenda as provided by Godfrey:
VILLAGE OF GODFREY
October 18, 2016
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF MINUTES October 4, 2016
PRESENTATION: Ready to Respond Community – James K. Joseph, IEMA
Public Safety Committee, Eldon Williams – November 1, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.
Finance Committee, Mark Stewart – November 1, 2016, After Public Safety Committee
Parks and Recreation Committee, Kimberly Caughran – Special Meeting - November 10,
2016 at 8:30 a.m.
Planning and Zoning Commission, Laura Dixon – November 9, 2016 at 6:45 p.m.
Community Planning, Economic Development and Infrastructure Committee, Tom Long
November 9, 2016 at 6:15 p.m.
Special Projects Sewer Committee, Jeff Weber – November 2, 6:00 p.m.
Godfrey Climate Protection and Energy Efficiency Committee, Nate Keener –
November 7, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
Capital Projects Committee, Mike Stumpf – November 15, 2016, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. at the Godfrey Sewer Facility
AMENDMENTS TO AGENDA:
1. Consideration of An Ordinance Establishing Salaries For The Elected Officials Of The Village Of Godfrey, Madison County, Illinois
1. Consideration of Additional DCEO Grant Lighting Incentive Maintenance Proposal
2. Consideration of Godfrey Cemetery – Benjamin Godfrey Trail –Public Works Maintenance
3. Discussion and Consideration of MFT 2017 Projects
4. Consideration of Waiver for the following Road Blocks:
Pride Inc. – October 28, 2016
5. Consideration of Annual State of the Riverbend Luncheon, October 27, 2016
6. Consideration of Enterprise Zone with Jersey and Greene County
A. Consideration of Intergovernmental Agreement Between The City of Jerseyville, The City of Grafton, the Village of Brighton, The City of White Hall, The City of Carrollton, The City of Roodhouse, The Village of Godfrey, The County of Jersey, and The County of Greene
B. Consideration of Ordinance Establishing An Enterprise Zone Within the Village of Godfrey for Jersey/Greene County Intermodal Enterprise Zone –Said Enterprise Zone Is Within Jersey an Greene Counties Encompassing Contiguous Portions Of The City of Jerseyville, The City of Grafton, the Village of Brighton, The City of White Hall, The City of Carrollton, The City of Roodhouse, The Village of Godfrey
C. Authorization for Scope of Services with Heneghan and Associates for Preparing Change in Legal Description and Payment
TRUSTEES, CLERK AND STAFF COMMENTS:
EXECUTIVE SESSION: 5 ILCS 120/2(c) (11)