Jacksonville City Council met August 14.
Jacksonville City Council met Aug. 14.
Here is the agenda provided by the Council:
City Attorney’s Report
City Clerk’s Report.
Parks & Lakes
1. Discuss waiving advertisement for bids and accepting proposal for Lake Jacksonville dock replacement.
2. Discuss waiving advertisement for bids and accepting proposal for bath house roof.
3. Discuss RFQ Pool Study.
Planning & Public Works
1. Discuss bids received regarding MFT Project, Section 17-00000-00-GM.
2. Discuss supplemental appropriation of MFT funds for Morton Avenue.
3. Discuss vacation of alley.
4. Discuss TIF application for property located at 229 South Main Street.
1. Discuss declaring Jacksonville Police Department vehicles as surplus property.
2. Discuss hiring two (2) probationary patrolman for the Jacksonville Police Department.
3. Briefing regarding SAFER Grant.
1. Presentation: Town Brook Study by Rita Lee, Illinois Department of Natural Resources
Organizations in this Story
200 West Douglas Avenue
Jacksonville, IL - 62650