City of Quincy Plan Commission met August 22.
City of Quincy Plan Commission met Aug. 22.
Here is the agenda provided by the Commission:
1. Call the meeting to order
2. Approve minutes of the July 25, 2017 meeting
3. Public comment (limited to three minutes)
4. Public hearing requested by Tom Marx for a subdivision of property (dividing one lot into two) under the “small tracts” provision of the subdivision ordinance, of property located at 3904 and 3906 Broadway. Zoned: C2 Ward: 3
5. Public hearing requested by Tanner Freiburg, First Banker’s Trust #237 and Tom Marx, Charles & Kathie Marx Trust for zoning changes from C1B (Limited Local Commercial) to C2 (Commercial), for properties located at 304 North 30th St. and 3024-3100 Broadway. Ward: 3
6. Public hearing requested by Freiburg Inc. c/o Tanner Freiburg for a Special Permit for a Planned Development to re-install nonconforming Standard Outdoor Advertising Structures (billboards) on property located at 831 North 24th St. Zoned: C1B. Ward: 2.
Organizations in this Story
730 Maine St
Quincy, IL - 62301