Fulton County Board will meet October 10.
Fulton County Board will meet Oct. 10.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
Pledge of Allegiance
Acceptance Of Minutes
A. Regular Session – September 12, 2017
Additions/Deletions To Agenda
Announcements, Communications And Correspondence
a. Diana Fowler – St. David/Dunfermline Water Commissioner
b. Garry Hensley – Appointment to Economic Development & Tourism Committee
c. Glen Hamm – Appointment to Zoning Committee
a. Jeff Standard – Peacekeeper’s Ride
Public Remarks-Members of the Public who wish to address the Board must provide the Chairperson with prior written notice of their intent to speak. The written notice shall identify the name and address of the speaker, as well as a short statement indicating the speaker’s topic. Each citizen is limited to five (5) minutes. Citizen’s remarks shall not exceed 30 minutes per meeting. One citizen per topic.
1. Claims- Supervisor of Assessment, Fulton County Camp & Rec, Zoning, Property, ESDA, Sheriff, Jail, Animal Control, County Board, Public Defender, Health/Clayberg, Highway, MISC.
1. Reports- Animal Control, VAC, Treasurer
2. Other Reports- Public Defender, State’s Attorney/Circuit Clerk, Sheriff, County Clerk
1. Resolution – John Velde – Appointment – Lacey Drainage & Levee Dist.
2. Resolution – Michael Specketer – Reappointment – Lacey Drainage & Levee Dist.
3. Resolution – Eric Sarff – Appointment – West Matanzas Drainage & Levee District
4. Resolution – Michael Specketer – Reappointment – West Matanzas Drainage & Levee District
5. Resolution – Barbara Long – Reappointment – Human Services Transportation Plan Steering Committee – Shared Seat w/ Shelly Entrekin
1. Ordinance – Fulton Co. Emergency Medical Assoc. Fee Schedule
1. General Fund Transfer
$1,250.00 From: #001-510.100-022 Salary – Deputy/Clerk/Secretary
To: # 001-535104-022 Office Expense – Law Reference
2. Other Funds Transfers
3. General Fund Immediate Emergency Appropriations
i. $340,000.00 Immediate Emergency Appropriations from General Fund to Group Insurance Fund, Benefit – Group Health Insurance line item # 001-520.100-020
4. Other Fund Immediate Emergency Appropriations
5. Resolution: Guardian Ad Litem for FY 2017-2018
6. Resolution: Other Appointed Counsels (2) for FY 2017-2018
1. Solar Siting Ordinance and Permitting Fees/Amendment
G. Public Works & Highway
1. Acceptance of Culvert Quotations
H. Economic Development And Tourism
1. Discussion/Action: Courthouse Roof Debt Certificate – David Pistorius
2. Discussion/Action: Health Insurance Options
3. Discussion/Action: Setting Retirees Health Insurance Percentage
4. Discussion/Action: Public Safety Tax Referendum
Public Works & Highway
Economic Development & Tourism
1. Discussion/Action: FY 2018 Budget – Approval for Public Review
1. Discussion/Action – John Taylor – UCCI – Parliamentary Procedures
Organizations in this Story
100 North Main Street
Lewistown, IL - 61542