Godfrey to review solar community program pricing
The village of Godfrey Climate Protection and Energy Efficiency Committee will meet at 10 a.m. Monday to receive pricing for the solar community program.
"Village of Godfrey Climate Protection and Energy Efficiency Committee is located at 6810 Godfrey Road, Godfrey, IL 62035"
Here's the meeting's agenda, as provided by the village:
GODFREY CLIMATE PROTECTION AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY
October 3, 2016, 10:00 a.m.
1. Call Meeting To Order Chairman Nate Keener
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Minutes – August 1, 2016
4. Public Comments
5. Straight Up Solar Community Pricing Program Update and Next Steps
6. Lighting Proposal – back in play, with labor
7. Sustainability Plan – New intro content
8. Smart Grid Presentation – Nate Keener
9. Public Comments
If Prospective Attendees Require An Interpreter Or Other Access Accommodation Needs, Please Contact The Godfrey Village Clerk’s Office At 618-466-3381 No Later Than 48 Hours Prior To The Commencement Of The Meeting To Arrange The Accommodations.