West Central Community Unit School District 235 Board of Education met August 9.
West Central Community Unit School District 235 Board of Education met Aug. 9.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
I. Call to Order
II. Roll Call
III. Approve Agenda Items (Additions/Deletions)
IV. Comments from the Public
V. Closed Session – A Closed Session will be held pursuant to the Illinois Open Meetings Act for the purpose of conducting interviews to fill the vacant Board member position and to discuss personnel.
A. Discuss and Consider Approval of a Student Support Specialist Position for WCMS
VII. Discussion Items
1. Nancy Chandler, WCMS Language Arts Teacher (Enclosure)
2. Renee Russell, District Librarian (Enclosure)
3. Josh Harris, WCMS Physical Education Teacher (Enclosure)
4. Tara Denhart, WCMS Language Arts Teacher (Enclosure)
5. Sheryl Young, Full-time Associate (Enclosure)
6. Stacey Wachter, Part-time Associate (Enclosure)
1. Jeanne Seitz, WCHS Part-time Math Teacher
2. Reid Kelso, WCMS Physical Education Teacher (Enclosure)
3. Sheryl Young, Part-time Associate (Enclosure)
1. Resignation: Jessica Booton, WCMS Track Coach (Enclosure)
2. Resignation: Brandon Rothzen, WCHS Head Boys’ Basketball Coach (Enclosure)
3. Resignation: Josh Harris, WCMS Assistant Baseball Coach (Enclosure)
4. Resignation: Josh Harris, WCMS 8th Grade Boys’ Basketball Coach (Enclosure)
5. Employment: Reid Kelso, WCMS Assistant Baseball Coach (Enclosure)
6. Employment: Rachael Landrey, Elementary Enrichment Sponsor (Enclosure)
IX. Future Meeting Dates and Times
A. Regular Meeting: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 – North Campus, 6:00 p.m.