City of Pekin Housing Authority Board of Commissioners met January 9.
City of Pekin Housing Authority Board of Commissioners met Jan. 9.
Here is the agenda provided by the Commissioners:
1. Approval of the Minutes of the December 12, 2017 Regular Meeting.
2. Approval of the Minutes of the December 12, 2017 Closed Session
3. Approval of Accounts Payable for Public Housing in the amount of $82,075.04
4. Approval of Accounts Payable for Green Valley Apartments in the amount of $3,775.23
5. Approval of Accounts Payable for Meadow View in the amount of $2,407.26
6. Approval of Accounts Payable for Mackinaw Apartments in the amount of $1,833.75
7. Approval of the October 2017 Financial Statements for Public Housing, Green Valley, Meadowview and Mackinaw Apartments
8. Public Presentation:
9. Commissioners Training:
A. Presentation of the Sexual Harassment Policy (Policy will be provided at the meeting)
A. Oath of Office for Ann Trumpy
B. Board Action Request for temporary relief from the vacation carry over policy
C. Review and Approval of Snow Removal Bids
1. Resolution No. 2299 – Approval of Mileage Rate Increase from 53.5 cents to 54.5 cents per mile effective January 1, 2018
2. Resolution No. 2300-Request to Renew the Snow Removal Contract with Ryan Keyser for the Mackinaw Apartments.
3. Resolution No. 2301-Correction to Resolution No 2258 Review and approval of Utility Allowances for the 2-bedroom Broadway Apartments.
4. Receive and file the vacancy report as of December 31, 2017 for Public Housing, Green Valley, Meadow View, and Mackinaw.
1. Receive and file the Executive Director’s report for January 2018