Macomb City Council met Jan. 16.
Macomb City Council met Tuesday, Jan. 16.
Here is the agenda provided by the Council:
Meeting called to order
Proclamation to big brothers big sisters “Mentoring Month”
Public hearing to consider a liquor license application submitted by Vikram Fuel Inc. For a Class P Plus EH at 340 North Lafayette Street, Macomb, IL.
1. Minutes of the Macomb City Council meeting held on Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
2. Claims and accounts
3. Department reports:
4. Accept and place on file treasurer’s report for December 2017
5. Consideration to renew The City of Macomb’s group health plan effective February 1, 2018 with a 1% increase, approve Tokio Marine as The City of Macomb’s re-insurance company, approve Consociate-Dansig Inc. As The City of Macomb’s third party administrator and approve David Thompson Clu as The City of Macomb’s agent of record
1. Consideration to approve the Macomb police pension fund statement of investment policy, objectives and guidelines.
2. Other unfinished business.
1. Consideration of an ordinance to create a Class P Plus EH liquor license for Vikram Fuel Inc.
2. Consideration to authorize the committee of the whole power to act on the ordinance to create a Class P Plus EH liquor license for Vikram Fuel Inc. At their meeting to be held on Monday, January 22, 2018.
3. Consideration of an ordinance to create a special event liquor license for the St. Paul’s Home and School Association Trivia Night.
4. Consideration to authorize the committee of the whole power to act on a resolution to approve the purchase option agreement with Sunrise Energy Ventures for land in the business park at their meeting to be held on Monday, January 22, 2018.
5. Other new business.
Reappoint the following:
Macomb Tree Board – Morris Vos, Margaret Ovitt, Mitch Standard
Fire and Police Commission – Craig Conrad, Beau Ingledue
Liquor Advisory Commission – Wendell Seals
Planning Commission – Kathy Balderson, Jim Buwick, Fred Caspall,
Public Building Commission – Dennis Moon
Appoint the following:
Enterprise Zone Board – Bill Butcher
A) Appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance or dismissal of an employee of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, pursuant to Sec. 2(C) (1) of the Open Meetings Act.
B) Collective bargaining matters between the public body and its employees or representatives or deliberations concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees, pursuant to Sec. 2(C) (2) of the Open Meetings Act.
C) The purchase or lease of real property for the use of the public body, pursuant to Sec. 2(C) (5) of the Open Meetings Act.
D) The setting of a price for sale or lease of property owned by the public body, pursuant to Sec. 2(C) (6) of the Open Meetings Act.
E) Pending or probable litigation, pursuant to Sec. 2(C) (11) of the Open Meetings Act.