Jacksonville City Council met August 13.
Jacksonville City Council met Aug. 13.
Here is the agenda provided by the Council:
1. Discuss approving consulting services at the Jacksonville Municipal Landfill.
2. Discuss liquor sales.
3. Discuss resurfacing a downtown alleyway.
City Attorney’s Report
1. Discuss amending the Trick or Treat ordinance.
City Clerk’s Report
Parks & Lakes
Planning & Public Works
1. Discuss amending a TIF Grant.
2. Discuss Engineering Agreement with Hutchison Engineering Inc. for the Safe Routes to School Project, Section 18-00128-00-SW.
3. Discuss Agreements regarding the East Michigan Avenue MFT Project, Sec. 17-00127-00-RS
4. Discuss awarding bid for the Church Street/Municipal Parking Lot Resurfacing Project.
5. Discuss changes to the traffic and vehicle ordinance regarding a right-of-way intersection.
1. Discuss accepting bid for a K-9 squad car for the Jacksonville Police Department.
2. Discuss amending resolution awarding bid for three (3) utility squad cars.
3. Discuss K-9 Program.