City of Jacksonville City Council met Oct. 28.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
1. Discuss liquor ordinance in regard to Class AA convenience stores granted Class CC liquor licenses for gaming.
CITY ATTORNEY’S REPORT
CITY CLERK’S REPORT
1. Discuss new contract with Pitney Bowes for a new postage meter.
PARKS & LAKES
PLANNING & PUBLIC WORKS
1. Discuss waiving bids and accepting proposal for HVAC control system software upgrades.
2. Discuss amending the Jacksonville Zoning Ordinance re: adult use cannabis.
1. Discuss Water Purchase agreement with the North Morgan Water Cooperative.
2. Discuss adding a new maintenance position for utility operations at the Water Treatment Plant.