City of Jacksonville Firefighter Pension Board met Jan. 9.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. PUBLIC COMMENTS
3. MINUTES - Reading and approval of the minutes of the prior meeting(s)
a) Dennis J. Orsey, P.C.
6. INVESTMENT REPORT - John Johnson of Zemenick & Walker
7. TREASURER’S REPORT - Ron Smiljanich
8. OLD BUSINESS
a) Discuss status of Donald Stone appeal. Briefing schedule pending.
b) Discuss status of Donald Stone annual disability review.
9. NEW BUSINESS
a) Review and approve annual COLA increases, effective January 1, 2020.
b) Discuss Illinois Finance Entity Forms due February 28, 2020.
c) Review and discuss tax levy ordinance regarding municipal contributions to the Fund compared to Illinois Department of Insurance Actuarial Valuation Report.
d) Status of filing of Statement of Economic Interest with County Clerk by all board members. (Due May 1, 2020)
e) Discuss Senate Bill 1300 amendments and the effects on downstate police and fire pension funds, including new trustee training requirements for 2020.
10. APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
11. APPLICATION FOR BENEFITS
12. NEXT MEETING DATE (Thurs., April 9, 2020 @ 11:00 a.m.) / ADJOURNMENT