Culbertson Memorial Hospital issued the following announcement on Jan. 9.
Visitor Restrictions are now in place for the health & safety of our patients & employees during this heightened flu season.
• No visitation by persons less than 18 years of age.
• No more than two visitors per patient at any one time.
• Visitors with acute respiratory symptoms should not visit until symptoms have cleared. (If there is a need to visit a patient, a mask must be worn while inside the hospital)
• One visitor per patient in isolation for influenza.
• All visitors should use good hand hygiene and respiratory/cough etiquette during the visit.
• Hand sanitizer should be used upon entering a patient’s room and when leaving.
The visiting restrictions are in compliance with the recommendations from the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH).
Original source can be found here.
Source: Culbertson Memorial Hospital