Pike County Board met March 25
Pike County Board met March 25.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
1. Meeting Called To Order
2. Invocation And Pledge Of Allegiance
4.Appoint A New Pike County Board Member
5.Approval Of Minutes Of February 25th 2019.
6.Consideration Of Board Action To Proposed Resolution To Designate May 10th, 2019 As “100 Years Of Farm Bureau In Pike County” Day.
7.Resolution Recognizing The Quincy Convention And Visitors Bureau As The Entity Authorized To Represent Pike County In Its Tourism Promotional Efforts.
8.Appoint Wayne Bingham To The Rural Griggsville Fire District For A 3 Year Term.
9.Action On Proposed Amendment To Pike County Zoning Ordinance Increasing Maximum Height For Wind Turbines To 700 Feet If Approved By The Faa.
10. Action On Resolution Adding Additional Contingency To Approved Siting Application By Illinois Winds Llc.
11.County Audit Report
Building And Grounds
Motion to approve and allow Chairman Andy Borrowman to act on IDOT’srequest for sale of property and easement for ADA ramp construction at Pike
County Government Building.
Public Safety Committee
13. New Business
14. Old Business
15. Chairman’s Remarks
16. Summary Of Expenses For The Month / Mileage & Per Diem Report
17. Questions From The Press And Visitors ( 5 Min )
18. Closed Session Pursuant To 5 Ilcs 120/2 (C) (11), Pending/Probable/Immanent Litigation